Friday, August 1, 2014

Hello!

Hello All! I decided to give blogging a second try after being re-inspired to pursue my interest in fashion. Not many people are eager at first to pursue a new talent because when trying one's hand at a new skill it can unfortunately cost a lot of money, be confusing, and even cause a great deal of stress. However, this year I've brought it upon my self to rise above certain inhibitions and live each day as if my time on this earth were limited (which it is , by the way). So I invite, nay, I implore you all to come along on this journey with me and to learn to enjoy our time and life in a new manner. Every so often we forget all the gifts we've been given in life and start to take life itself for granted. We forget a park around the corner where the sunlight hits us just perfectly on nice day. We forget the local museums we don't take advantage of when we get bored. We forget how much information there is at our finger tips whenever we want to learn something new. And above all, we forget the ones that are there for us in this life; whether a sister, brother, mother, father, friend or even a dog/cat. So, I hope that together we can share knowledge, whatever it may be, whether it's fashion and beauty tips, political issues or just one thing we found that makes us happy and empowers us. I hope that we share knowledge, learn, and together live life freely. Looking forward to this journey. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment